About Our the unique mauger estate
The Mauger Estate Bed and Breakfast is a classically-restored Queen Anne style residence situated in the heart of Albuquerque, making us the most convenient place to stay during your next New Mexico vacation. Built in 1897, the B&B has been listed on the National Register of HIstoric Places since 1985.
>> Learn more
location, location, location
Most municipal, state and federal courts and government offices are within walking distance. The Albuquerque Convention Center and major hotel meeting facilities are all within six blocks, while two major hospitals (St. Joseph & Presbyterian) lie just 12 blocks away.
The Albuquerque Art Museum, the Museum of Natural History, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, the Zoo, and many other points of interest are just minutes away. A recreational park, jogging path and health and fitness facility are located close by.
Many of the restaurants, shops, and nightclubs along Historic Route 66 are within easy walking distance.
- Old Town/Museums: 1 mile west of B&B
- Albuquerque Zoo: 1 mile southwest of B&B
- Albuquerque Botanic Gardens/Aquarium: 1.6 miles west of B&B
- Downtown: 3 blocks east of B&B
- Central Ave./Old Route 66: 6 blocks south of B&B
- Convention Center: 5 blocks east of B&B
- City/County/Federal courthouses: 3 blocks east of B&B
>> Get directions to the B&B