Come celebrate the season with us! Albuquerque is a city teeming with holiday festivities. We are so close to all of these fun activities, and a night at the Mauger is the perfect treat for yourselves.
Our December rates can’t be beat. Better yet, purchase a gift certificate to sneak into that special someone’s stocking, they will love you for it and it’s really a gift for you too!
ABQ Trolley of Lights
- Tis the Season for Christmas trees, luminarias, nutcrackers, egg nog and holiday lights! ABQ Trolley Co. & Rude Boy Cookies present: Trolley of Lights – a holiday lights tour! Join ABQ Trolley Co.
- December 15 – 20
Enjoy an annual New Mexican tradition! Let ABQ Ride take you through a twinkling wonderland in Old Town, a festively-adorned Albuquerque Country Club and other hot spots decked out for the holiday like the Los Altos neighborhood.
Cliff’s Magical Christmas
- Through December 30
- Experience the Christmas Magic that is Cliff’s Magical Christmas! Cliff’s Amusement Park has transformed into a must see Christmas extravaganza with over half a million dazzling Christmas lights and a 120 foot tall Christmas tree that was named a Top Tree to Visit by USA Today.
Gildan New Mexico Bowl
- The 10th Annual Gildan New Mexico Bowl will once again be played on the first day of the college football’s bowl season. The 2015 Gildan New Mexico Bowl will feature the University of New Mexico Lobos vs the Arizona Wildcats.
Ice Skating at Civic Plaza
- Through January 3
- Civic Plaza ice skating season is here! Bring the whole family and enjoy the festive atmosphere in Downtown Albuquerque. Please note that skates with toe picks are not allowed on the synthetic ice surface.
New Year’s Eve at Civic Plaza
- December 31, 2015
River of Lights
- Through January 2
- Experience millions of glowing, sparkling lights and over 150 dazzling light displays, animated sculptures and synchronized music light show at New Mexico’s largest walk-through holiday production. Closed December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Native American Dancing and Pueblo Feast Days
- Visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center on weekends and enjoy Native American dancing and art demonstrations, you can also take part in baking bread and making art. The holidays are a wonderful time to visit the neighboring pueblos, many of them hold feast day celebrations in November and December.
Albuquerque Little Theater – A Christmas Carol
- Through December 24, 2015
- Highly inventive adaptation of the classic, in this version, we encounter a company of traveling players about to enact the Dickens story.