We hope you’re all staying nice & warm as the fall temperatures continue to drop around the country. To help keep you warm, we’d like to share one of our favorite fall recipes; Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread (it’s delicious!). We serve this recipe occasionally & I have used this recipe at fall family gatherings; it’s always a huge hit!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C canned pumpkin
- 2/3 C vegetable oil
- ¾ C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan.
- In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, oil, pumpkin and sugar.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients just until moistened, add chocolate chips.
- Place batter in loaf pan and bake for one hour. (You can also use the small loaf pans... they bake quicker & make great little gifts!)
Copyright 2015, Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do & when you make it at home we hope you think of us here at The Mauger Estate B&B. 🙂
Have a great day!