It’s so exciting to see the daffodils, bright green leaves budding from trees, and feel the warm sun. We love spring at the Mauger, and we’re delighted to bring you a bright and cheery gift – 15% off standard rates for any stay in April or May! Just mention this blog when booking a room directly with us on our website or call 505.242.8755.
And now for the spring time news! The city is brimming with action and things to do. We are happy to present you with a few.
- Old Town will celebrate Fiestas de Albuquerque on April 8th from 12-5pm, Old Town Plaza.
- The 3rd Annual Great New Mexico Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival on April 8th from 12 – 6pm at the Balloon Museum
- Downtown Grower’s Market begins the season April 15th 8am – noon at Robinson Park
- Art in the Afternoon with Todd Tijerena on April 15th 2-4pm at the Albuquerque Museum
- Bacon, Beer and Blues on April 15th 11am – 5pm at Balloon Fiesta Park
- Gathering of Nations Pow Wow April 27th – 29th at Expo New Mexico: Home of the State Fair
- Albuquerque Renaissance Faire on April 29th from 10am – 6pm at the Balloon Museum
- Rail Yards Market begins May 7th 10am – 2pm at the Rail Yards
- 29th Annual Rio Grande Valley Celtic Festival May 20th -21st at Balloon Fiesta Park
- 7th Annual ABQ Blues & Brews on May 28th 3 – 6pm at Sandia Resort and Casino
- Albuquerque Wine Festival May 27th – 29th 11:30am – 7pm at Balloon Fiesta Park
- New Mexico Wine and Jazz Festival May 27th – 29th at Balloon Fiesta Park
- 7th Annual ABQ Beer Week May 25th – June 4th multiple venues
We also want to tell you about a few of our favorite hang out spots to relish. All are near the B&B, and we hope you’ll stay with us and stroll around to check them out because the ART traffic is hellish 🙂
- Dialogue Brewing – 1st and Kinley
- Marble Brewery – 1st and Marble
- Boese Brother’s Brewing – 6th and Gold
- Duel Brewing – 6th and Central
- Monk’s Brewery – 2nd and Silver