Daffodils are blooming, cherry trees have delicate pink blossoms, and our Albuquerque weather couldn’t be better for a weekend (or weekday) getaway!
We have so many amazing events happening, you’re sure to find something to pique your interest. I ventured out last weekend to see the Da Vinci exhibit at the Natural History Museum, and I was absolutely amazed. From the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper to the weapons of war, this is truly an impressive display of the works of a genius. Don’t miss it: New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science March through July 2018.
Here are a few other things coming up that are worth checking out:
- Southwest Chocolate and Coffee Festival – Expo New Mexico March 17th -18th
- The 2018 Revolutions International Theater Festival – Tricklock Performance Laboratory, 110 Gold Ave. S.W. March 6th – 31st
- The 2018 New Mexico Film Makers Showcase – Joseph Montoya Building March 17th – 18th
- ABQ Breaking Bad Tour – Routes Bicycles and Tours March through December 2018
Just a few of our favorite spots to hang out on the patio, take in some New Mexico sunshine and enjoy the afternoon:
- Marble Brewery – 111 Marble Ave. NW The brews are award winning and this a locals favorite – food trucks and live music on weekends.
- Dialogue Brewery – 1501 1st St. NW The patio is a true steel work of art! You’ll feel like you are in a different place, maybe a sci-fi movie. And the Raspberry Sour is delicious!
- Humble Coffee – 505 Central Ave NW Suite C Hip, delicious coffee in a very cool space.
- Zendo Coffee/Sidetrack Brewery – 413 2nd St. SW These two are both incredible hand out spots next door to each other! Depending on time of day and your preference, coffee or beer, you can’t go wrong with either.
Book a room at the Mauger Estate now through April 30th, and mention this blog post to receive 10% off standard rates!